Application Performance Management
- You need to monitor multiple users, applications, and infrastructure components—with a unified way to track application performance over the entire lifecycle, without consulting multiple platforms or tools.
- To minimize delays and start-up failures, it’s also critical that you’re able to monitor application readiness prior to deployment. You’ll need to keep an eye on application performance to detect degradation and accelerate troubleshooting and remediation in order to prevent dips in user productivity or SLA violations.
- ABT Info Cloud’s APM solutions incorporate end-user experience monitoring, real-time monitoring over multiple services within the application server environment, the ability to track thousands of system and application metrics, analytics that allow you to project performance trends, and much more.
- ABT Info Cloud can provide customized, ongoing support for your APM tool set to ensure you’re using it to effectively manage your IT infrastructure and applications.
The ABT Info Cloud team will partner with you to ensure
- Fine-grained end user experience monitoring
- Pervasive application component monitoring
- Cross-tier transaction tracing and analysis
- High-performance federated analytics
Each of these benefits will help promote end-to-end performance and general root-cause analysis, resulting in the following downstream benefits
- Early detection of application performance issues to enable proactive troubleshooting
- Single tool suite APM for the entire lifecycle to enhance deployment and mitigate risk
- Data gathering and analytics to support decisions about infrastructure improvements and application performance
- Optimized user experience by monitoring trends in historical data affecting application performance (minimizing any delayed response to potential performance degradation)
- Monitoring application users in real time to enhance application functionality and to minimize any potential SLA violations
- Enhanced troubleshooting, root-cause analysis and remediation
- Accurate mapping of the relationships between applications and associated infrastructure components
- Predictive data regarding potential infrastructure improvements as they influence application performance
- Promotion of team cooperation and collaboration by proactively identifying potential application performance and infrastructure enhancements and issues